7 Tips For Self-Development and Success
___Of course, we all want our lives to be as successful as possible. However, many of us have not yet reached the place that we really want to be, and often we let our perceived “failures” hold us back. No matter what takes place in life, it happens for a reason. There are times that one thing leads to another, and what first appeared to be a setback is in reality the key element to discovering a new piece of the puzzle. Instead of keeping yourself in a prison of fear, and lamenting past letdowns, learn to use them as tools to create the life that you have always wanted.
How can I get there from here?
1. Remember that you are not a failure! Everyone experiences setbacks, and the wise learn from them. In NLP we often say that there is no such thing as failure, only feedback.
2. Help others around you feel better about themselves. This alone can not only help them, but it can set you on the path to becoming an even more empowered person.
3. Keep in mind that your life is a playing field for improvement... and improvement come from learning. Every situation that does not go as you wanted, is an opportunity to adapt and grow.
4. Set specific goals! If you do not know where you wish to be you will probably not get there.
5. In NLP we talk about chunking down. This means taking things in smaller parts. By doing this with the areas of your life that want to improve, you can have small success, after small success... and enough small successes, equal major triumphs.
6. Show your appreciation for others. When we show appreciation for others, they tend to show it in return. When people feel recognized by you, they are happier, and more often want to reciprocate. Just remember to be sincere, and act without expectation.
7. Remember that everyone is different. No matter how much you may have in common, there are no two people that are the same, nor have exactly the same mindset. We all experience the world through our own set of filters... and none of those filters are fully accurate.
Many people are looking to be an instant success, however true success often takes some time and experimentation before it is complete. By following the pointers that I mentioned above, you will be a step in front of the place that many people are coming from.
Of course, if you want to speed up the process even more, you can always get some help from a trained professional in personal develop. As a certified hypnotherapist, life coach, and Master Practitioner of NLP, I have worked with people from all walks of life, and have seen them make amazing strides toward achieving their ideal life. Find a competent professional, and you will be amazed at how much faster you will be able to see your personal dreams come true.
1/11/2021 11:14:32 am
Thannk you for sharing
Leave a Reply.
Stan Alexander, M.Ed., C.Ht.